Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bradley to knock Pacquiao out?

WBO Junior Welterweight Champion Timothy 'the Desert Storm' Bradley has been confident since landing a fight against Pound-for-pound king and eight division champion Manny 'PacMan' Pacquiao on June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Manny Pacquiao (L) - Timothy Bradley (R) - Promoting their June 9 Fight.
Bradley believes that he wouldn't make the same mistake Juan Manuel Marquez made in his November fight against Pacquiao.  "I saw what happened to Marquez in their last fight," said Bradley. "I'm definitely shooting for a knockout."  Bradley believes that Pacquiao's popularity may influence the judging, he's aiming for a knockout to secure the win.  


How will Bradley with 28 wins and 13 via knockout Pacquiao? knowing that many of Pacquiao's previous opponents with higher knockout ratio has failed.  "Number one, I'm not afraid of him. These other guys have lost (the fight) before they even get in the ring with him. There isn't anything about Manny Pacquiao that scares me," said Bradley.  "I can be whatever I need to be when I get in the ring man. That's the thing about me, I can make adjustments, one minute I can be a counter puncher and then next I can be on the attack," Bradley added.

Pacquiao vs Marquez
A very young and hungry Bradley is confident that he can solve out Manny Pacquiao, "Marquez exposed his (Manny Pacquiao's) weaknesses. I see some things I can exploit," referring to Pacquiao's last fight.  Team Bradley has been excited for this fight, they have waited for this, and now is their chance to prove the world how great of a fighter Bradley is and will be.  "Getting this fight with Pacquiao is like a dream come true. I had to really be patient man, just two years ago I was getting blasted by the media and it seemed like everybody was down on me. But now, look, I stuck to my plan and I've got this one in a million shot."

But the question is, can Bradley do what "most" of Pacquiao's opponents failed to do?  Does he have what it take to knockout the eight time division champion?  We'll have to wait for the 9th of June to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment