Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bradley Sr in tears because of Pacquiao fight

Undefeated junior welterweight champion, Timothy 'the Desert Storm' Bradley went live on Monday night via webcast on mydesert.com.  Answering questions for an hour regarding his upcoming fight against boxing superstar and eight division champion Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao.  Bradley will be moving up to challenge Pacquiao in the welterweight division.
Timothy Bradley - junior welterweight champion
On the interview, Bradley answered every question with confidence, showing determination that he is ready for the biggest boxing fight of his life.  Bradley believes that this fight is the pinnacle of his career.  Together with his father, who molded him to be a champion, have worked hard for this moment to come.


Bradley shared a touching revelation when he told his father that the fight with Pacquiao has been secured.  “When I called and I said we got the fight, he said, ‘This is what we're waiting for, this is what we're waiting for. We're going to shock the world, we're going to shock the world champ. Are you ready for this?' I said ‘Yes, I'm ready for this, pops,'” Bradley said.  His father was fired up hearing the call.  He felt the eagerness that they have been waiting for, then a sudden silence happened on the line.  “Then the phone got quiet. ‘Dad, dad.' I could hear him crying in the background,” Bradley said. “I said, ‘Dad, what are you doing crying?' My dad doesn't cry. This is only the third time I heard my dad cry. He doesn't cry at funerals. He doesn't cry.  He said, ‘Son, I'm sorry, it's tears of joy. That's all it is, tears of joy.”

Bradley has already signed the deal worth $5 Million  on June 9, at the MGM Grand, in Las Vegas, Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment