Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tim Bradley: "Manny Pacquiao Has Everything to Lose"

Source: Fight Saga
Typically, when a fighter of Manny Pacquiao's star status fights a lesser-known challenger, the match-up has been cleverly and thoroughly conceived by the star fighter's team, including his trainer, manager and promoter. Their objective is to earn as much money as possible while keeping risks to a minimum.
Junior welterweight champion - Timothy Bradley
But Tim Bradley believes Manny Pacquiao and his team didn't do their homework when they elected to pencil him in as Manny Pacquiao's next opponent. "He's not fighting an old veteran, man - He's fighting a Tim Bradley in his prime. I'm hungry, determined (and) strong with the speed, power and ability to do what ever necessary to win," Bradley said.

Bradley thinks Manny Pacquiao, perhaps for the first time in his career, has his back is against the wall because there's fierce pressure on him to not only win, but win impressively.

"Manny Pacquiao has everything to lose in this fight. All the pressure's on him, man. It's not on me. Plus, all the expectations are on him - not on me," Bradley said.

"He's supposed to knock me out. He's supposed to get rid of me. And if he doesn't deliver that, I win. I'm not supposed to be in the ring with this guy, right? If he comes out with another lackluster performance, I win. If the fight is a draw, I win. He's got all the pressure on him and, I mean, I have absolutely no pressure on me at all." --> READ MORE

1 comment:

  1. Bradley is so confident about their incoming fight, no pressure at all! This will be a great fight fight between this two boxers.


    Latest on Manny Pacquiao

    ReplyDelete