Sunday, May 27, 2012

Timothy Bradley - young, hungry and ready for Manny Pacquiao


It’s no more “Mister Nice Guy” with Timothy Bradley.
Timothy Bradley
Bradley, infamous for his “nice guy” persona, did a good job at throwing that reputation out the window during a talk with the boxing media on Friday.

Bradley seemed ready to throw down during the cal, but that will have to wait till he steps into the ring on June 9.for his megabout with Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas.

Bradley had a quick and spirited response when a reporter relayed comments made by Pacquiao trainer Freddie Roach.

“I don’t care what Freddie Roach says; he ain’t in the ring and he ain’t fighting,” Bradley quipped. “I don’t care what he says. I know what I’m training to do and I know what I am prepared to do.”

It was somewhat a refreshing response from Bradley, perhaps one of the most polite fighters to grace the ring in recent memory.

“I don’t care what they say,” Bradley answered another question. “I don’t care what Pacquiao says. I am ready to go.” >> Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment